organic evening primrose oil
Evening Primrose Oil is good in calming acne flare ups because of its ability to dilute sebum production. The oil has also been proven to treat dry, scaly, or itchy skin conditions, such as rosacea and atopic dermatitis.
Evening Primrose Seed Oil is pressed the seeds of the Evening Primrose plant, Oenothera biennis. The yellow flowers only open in the evening, hence their common name.
The plant has traditionally been used to treat conditions such as sore throats, stomach aches, hemorrhoids and bruises.
Evening Primrose Seed Oil has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects and has shown to be effective for the following conditions:
- PMS symptoms such as menstrual cramps and breast tenderness
- Smoothing rough skin and hydrating dry skin
- Lightening the dark circles around the eyes
- Reducing the wrinkles and fine lines on the skin gradually
- Rejuvenating the skin
- Redness & Inflammation
- Diabetes associated nerve damage
- Nourishes the scalp, hair, and nails
- Damage from Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Numbness or tingling in hands, feet, or legs
- Alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Impotence and female infertility
- Fibrocystic breast disease
- Skin ulcers