aloe vera powder, 200:1 (organic)
Freeze-dried crystalline powder produced from 100% pure liquid of organic aloe vera that can be used in products.
PLEASE NOTE: To make an aloe vera gel from this powder, you need to add 1% xanthan gum to thicken it. Please see recipe below.
This powder is water-soluble and can be used in all kinds of products where liquid Aloe Vera Concentrate cannot be used. Our Aloe Vera Powder is a freeze-dried crystalline powder produced from 100% pure liquid of the Aloe Vera Barbadensis-Miller plant, which has been organically grown. The end product is a 200:1 concentrate. Our Aloe Vera Powder has been produced without the use of fillers or a matrix.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder
How to Use
To make an aloe vera gel from this powder, you need to add 1% xanthan gum to thicken it.
0.5g Aloe Vera Powder 200:1
1g Preservative Eco / Plantaserve E (Preservative)
- reduces scarring in burns; skin ulcers and other lesions
- relieves pain from burns such as sunburn and helps these to heal quickly by stimulating fibroblast and connective tissue formation, and by stimulating the epidermal growth and repair process
- has rejuvenating effects
- has been shown to have an invigorating effect on skin when applied on a regular basis
- excellent emollient, making it soothing and calming to the skin
- antiseptic and antibacterial, acting against a number of different bacteria and fungi
- Use it to make an aloe vera gel
- Soothing spritzers and toners
- Baby products for its soothing properties
- Pre- and After-Sun Protection products that help to treat: sunburn; overexposure to radiation (it also helps to protect against solar radiation)
- Burn treatment products
- Formulas that reduce scars on the skin
- Skin irritation treatment products
- Nappy rash creams and lotions
- Acne treatment formulas
- Sore treatment products treating: small sores; herpes; shingles; insect bites; wounds; varicose ulcers; and other sores which are slow to heal
- Products for itchy scalp
- Anti-dandruff shampoo-conditioners]
- Eczema treatment products
- Psoriasis treatment products
- Compresses; Poultices and Plasters – make the powder into an Aloe Vera Gel, or use the fresh botanical material
- Mouth Washes and Gargles